About The Guild
What Is Psychotherapy?
Protecting Your Rights
1164 North Highland Ave, NE
Atlanta, GA 30306
(press send when message comes on)
Philosophy of Psychotherapy:
"As a therapist, I facilitate self-awareness, self-acceptance, and
empowerment by nurturing the spirit and self-regulating capacity of
who have often been undermined by life."
For self-paying clients, I will negotiate fees based on your individual
situation and availability of reduced fee openings.
Professional Expertise/Areas Of Interest:
- Helping adults and adolescents with depression,
- Mediation, pre-marital, and couples counseling
- Women's issues such as sexual abuse, empowerment, and
- Supportive, interpersonal group therapy for adolescents and
Education: 1994 PhD in Clinical Psychology GA State
1987 MA in psychology West GA College
Background Experience: Over 30 years of
with adolescents and adults in individual and group psychotherapy
- Georgia Group Psychotherapy Association
- Georgia Psychological Association, Past Board Member
- Atlanta Psychotherapy Guild, current Board member